- 1 completed and signed visa application form. The application must be completed online,
then printed and signed.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- For business visa – an official letter of invitation from the host company/organization in
Uzbekistan is required, to be processed through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and sent via
telex to the Embassy directly (with a copy sent to the traveler if possible). For tourist visa –
a copy of flight itinerary and hotel reservation is required.
- Prepaid return trackable envelope or add fee for FedEx ($17 3-day / $28 1-day delivery option)
- A money order or check payable to Red Star Travel or a filled out credit card authorization form
BUSINESS / TOURIST VISA FEES
|$315.00||As per invitation/consul||10-12 business days process|
|$430.00||As per invitation/consul||5-6 business days process|
* All prices include Consular fees, courier fees and Red Star Travel fees.
Please mail your documents for visa processing to the address below:
Red Star Travel
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to, consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by U.S. Mail or Express package services (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) and are subject to the conditions set by these Companies for Shipment. Red Star Travel will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these delivery services. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received please check it and if you discover any mistake return it to us for correction. Red Star Travel and the Embassy / Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 672-1015 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.